Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Image

Homemade Dehydrated Marshmallows: A Sweet and Crunchy Delight

Crunchy Marshmallow Magic: Dehydrated Sweet Treats

 In the world of culinary adventures, sometimes the simplest projects yield the most delightful results.

 Today, I stumbled upon a gem of a project – dehydrating mini marshmallows – and let me tell you, the outcome was nothing short of spectacular. Join me as I share the step-by-step process and a recipe that left me with jars full of irresistibly crunchy marshmallow goodness.

Dehydrating Mini Marshmallows: A Sweet Sensation

Mini marshmallows are a staple in many households, often found adorning bowls of cereal or hot cocoa. But have you ever considered dehydrating them to create a snack that's not only delicious but also delightfully crunchy? Here's how I did it:

Ingredients:

  • - 3 bags of mini marshmallows (10 oz each)
  • - Equipment: Food dehydrator

Instructions:

1. Prepare the Marshmallows:

 I started by grabbing three 10-ounce bags of mini marshmallows, each a steal at just 99 cents. These marshmallows were destined for something special – a transformation into crunchy, bite-sized treats.

2. Dehydrate the Marshmallows:

 With my food dehydrator prepped and ready to go, I spread out the mini marshmallows in a single layer on the trays. I set the dehydrator to 150°F (65°C) and let the magic happen. After about 7 hours, the marshmallows had shrunk in size and become wonderfully crunchy.

3. Enjoy the Results:

 The moment of truth had arrived. I eagerly sampled a handful of the freshly dehydrated marshmallows, and let me tell you, they exceeded all expectations. Unlike their store-bought counterparts, these homemade treats were bursting with flavor and had a satisfying crunch that was simply irresistible.

4. Store for Later:

 With 3 and a half half-gallon jars filled to the brim with crunchy marshmallow goodness, I knew I had plenty to enjoy and share with family and friends. These dehydrated marshmallows are perfect for snacking on their own, adding to trail mix, or sprinkling over desserts for an extra touch of sweetness.

Dehydrating mini marshmallows may seem like a simple project, but the end result is nothing short of magical.

 With just a few hours of dehydrating, you can transform ordinary marshmallows into a snack that's sure to delight both kids and adults alike. So why not give it a try? Your taste buds will thank you for it!

Comments